Member for 1 year, 9 months
Last seen more than a month ago
I love the crazy idiosyncrasies of English.
Some of my awful answers:
- Explanation of silent 'g' in paradigm
- Why does “signature” have a “g” sound but “sign” doesn't?
- Cellar door - the most beautiful English word?
- wHaT iS tHiS kINd oF cApITaLisAtIoN caLLeD?
- Word for educated ignorant.
- Hoose meaning house?
- Why do science and conscience have different pronunciations?
- Why don't we double 'k' in cooking
- When is L doubled?
"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant" — Robert Louis Stevenson
"If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success." — James Cameron
"If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough." — Oprah Winfrey
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." — Nelson Mandela
This user hasn’t posted yet.