What are good resources for finding out and learning mathematics vocabulary in Norwegian? How to learn the words to the level of being able to give lecture courses and supervise bachelor's thesis in the subject? I am reasonably proficient in mathematics.
The same question with respect to Danish: Where to find and how to learn math vocabulary in Danish?
Mathematics vocabulary, for the purposes of this question, includes:
- Basic arithmetic operators and terms
- Elementary functions (such as polynomials, sine, exponentials, logarithms)
- Single and multiple variable calculus, including series, integrals and derivatives
- Proofs and common vocabulary in them (therefore, if and only if, it follows, thus, induction and different steps in a proof by induction, proof by contradiction)
- Analysis in single and more variables (limits, language used in epsilon-delta proofs, Riemann sums, sup and inf, directional derivative)
- Basic algebra and number theory (group theory, ring theory)
- Probability (random variable, expectation, conditional probabilities, marginal distributions)